Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunger Games General

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
President Snow

President Snow

The Hunger Games General Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games General   The Hunger Games General EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Use this thread to discuss The Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
analovesgreen

analovesgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games General   The Hunger Games General EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:28 am

I really liked this book, the action and suspense was good.
Rue was probably my favorite character from the book. I remember when I read her death for the first time Crying or Very sad I cried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/analovesgreen
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games General   The Hunger Games General EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

Rue was awesome, but my personal favorite character fro THG was Prim. She's so misunderstood and awesome. Razz

My least favorite is Katniss. Never really liked her... Meh.
Back to top Go down
rue+giraffes=<3

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games General   The Hunger Games General EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

I loved Rue. Usually I don't like the characters that most people like and I like the supporting characters that don't get enough love (lol), like Thresh or Prim or something, but Rue was just awesome. I like how even though she didn't play a huge part, SC still gave her some major character traits.
Though I also loved Thresh too.

@Ali: Okay, so I didn't really like Katniss either, but that's why I loved her. I love unlikable characters. I think that makes sense...
Well, yeah. I really liked how SC actually gave her flaws, because sometimes authors don't give the main characters enough flaws.
Back to top Go down
http://thornontheprimrose.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games General   The Hunger Games General Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games General
Page 1 of 1