Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theravenchilde

theravenchilde

The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. Empty
PostSubject: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am

*waves to random passerby*
Er, most people know me as dandyvampgirl_13 on the Lex, but seeing as we're not there, I'm using my proper username.
And.... that's all?
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. Empty
PostSubject: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

Hey Viola!
It's Derek here, or DudeRocksTheTwilight, or Peeta'sAssistant.

Welcome to THGT!
Back to top Go down
theravenchilde

theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

WHen I saw "Peeta's Assistant" my first thought was, Okay, that's a chick who likes his baking. *eye roll*
And I beat you to the Forums! I should be welcoming you!
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Smile
I take that as a challenge.
*Rolls eyes*
And yes, I'm a girl who loooooves baking.
Back to top Go down
theravenchilde

theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Bring it, punk! *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 am

Very Happy
My new username is Thresh.
Back to top Go down
theravenchilde

theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

I see...
HAHA YOUR DEAD! LIKE CEDRIC! DEAD! *points and laughs and grins*

WAIT WAIT! I have a better idea for your user name... "DudeRocksTheHole"
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm keeping this one.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 pm

I like how you carried "the hole" over from the lex. Very nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello orangesunset.
Smile
Go The Hole!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.   The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris. Empty

Back to top Go down

The only introduction Chuck Norris needs is his fist, but I'm not Chuck Norris.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Hob :: Introductions-
Jump to: